Thanks a lot Renuka of Love of Cooking fame for sharing this award with me.
Thas at Cooking with Thas and Saveurs et Gourmandises made by day special by sharing this award with me.
10 things that make me happy :)
- I love the Rain...the grey cloudy sky, the cool breeze and the earthy smell just before the rain.
- Getting wet in the rain (at least when its warm rain )and then having a cup of ginger tea
- The first snow of the season...getting to see that breathtaking white landscape from the bedroom window first thing in the morning
- Having hot chocolate at my favourite cafe in London
- Going to Calcutta and enjoying the street food with all my loved ones around
- A surprise gift without a particular occasion
- Flowers, especially Orchids and white Lilies
- Watching a movie, any movie, with my best friend. We manage to have loads of fun watching even the worst movies
- Waiting for my loved ones at the arrival gate of the airport , with eyes glued to the door looking at each person coming out.
- Talking on the phone with my sister. Hours in end.
As per the rules, I would like to pass on the award to 10 of my lovely foodie bloggers and waiting to hear what makes you happy.
Gulmohar and Nostalgia of Collaborative Curry
Oraphan of easyveggie
Sadhana and Muskaan of a2zvegetariancuisine
Padhu of padhuskitchen
Ruchika of ruchikacooks
Parita of paritaskitchen
Mahimaa of Indian Vegetarian Kitchen
Ramya of Simple Vegetarian Recipes
Nandini of Usha Nandini Recipes
Madhuram of vegcorner.com
Ladychef of Naadan recipes had passed on the Kreative Blogger award to me. Since I have already spilled out 7 of my secrets so dont wanna do that again:)
I thank you all for giving me the awards...Its definitely my luck day:)
Happy Blogging :)
Happy Blogging :)