Nutella is one of my favorite inventions of all time - I use it in a lot of recipes in addition to the usual on-the-toast or lick-directly-from-the-spoon variants. The combination of the three tastes - quark, chocolate and nutella turned out to be something really unputdownable.
For the chocolate tarts
50 gram - melted dark chocolate
For the filling
75 gram - low fat quark (curd cheese, for more details see here)
2 - 3 tbsp - nutella
1 tbsp - honey (adjust according to your taste)
2 tsp - hazelnuts, finely crushed
To garnish - a few silver pearls
- Line the tart cases/ramekins with a foil.
- Brush the foil with the melted chocolate (approx 1tsp for each case) over the base and the sides and leave to set in the refrigerator. Repeat this step twice, chilling everytime.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling, mix all the ingredients of the filling in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Carefully peel the foil of the chocolate tarts and pipe the filling into the tarts and chill.
- Sprinkle the silver pearls and serve.
Wanna have a bite? :)