On the food front, I made this fruit dessert. Its quick, simple and yum. I switched on the oven, took the pan out, added a bit of this and a bit of that and it was done :-) A bowl of delicious fruity dessert!
1 - apple, peeled and cut into small pieces
1/3 cup - blueberries
1/8 tsp - lemon rind
1 tbsp - honey (more or less)
a pinch of cinnamon powder
For the topping
1 tbsp - whole wheat flour
2 tbsp - instant oats
1/2 tbsp - melted butter
1 tbsp - muscovado sugar (more or less)
1/2 tbsp - almond slivers
- Cook the apple, blueberries, lemon rind, honey and cinnamon powder in a pan on a medium heat until the fruits are slightly soft. Do not overcook.
- Mix all the ingredients of the topping in a bowl.
- Place the cooked fruits in a bowl/ramekins. Spoon the topping over it and spread evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree C.
- Place the ramekins in the center of the preheated oven and bake until the top is golden brown. Serve.
We had it without any cream or icecream, but feel free to indulge! Enjoy this bowl of deliciousness.
Sending this to champa's Bake Off Event.