Saturday, January 22, 2011

Best Indian Food Blog?

Dear friends,

Veggi Fare has been chosen as one of the finalists in the Food Blog Category for the "Best of Indian Blogs" title run by Blogjunta

If you like my recipes, please do vote for me. Don't worry, this vote grubbing exercise is not a precursor to me going into politics. And unlike politicians, I'll give you a promise I can actually keep- I hereby promise to continue putting out new recipes, and to make them as innovative and yummy and healthy (well not always!) as possible.

To vote, please click on the widget on the right hand sidebar - my blog is 2nd from top.

Thanks and love,
Rachana


21 comments:

  1. Through! Wishes & Hugs)))

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachana.. way to go!!

    off to vote for ya now...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. done dear!!! congo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear,keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear!
    Just voted for you. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great going!
    Congratulations Rachana, you truly deserve it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrates and all the best


    A new event,Innovative Salads, has started in the Cookhealthy.in, I will really happy if you will participate in it

    Innovative Salads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Congrats!

    http://www.haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I have voted for you, good luck Rachana!!!

    ciao

    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Blog. Job well done. Many Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is impressive blog and I have joined for Google+. Waiting for delicious recipes from your brain and excited to learn few more Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT congratulation !!! success always
    http://kuerasa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails