Many a times, whilst reading, or surfing the net or in my case also following what you guys have been up to, we have these sudden hunger pangs and cravings to eat something. My hubby generally settles for something junk, while I prefer having a cup of warm milk with biscuits (I am a milkaddict). But, this weekend, on saturday midnight, my dearest really wanted to have something sweet and we were, a rare exception, out of chocolates. So, in the middle of the night, I baked these tiny wonders, obviously he was more than happy to help me.
I adapted my recipe Bournvita Bundt Cakes a bit and came up with these cute looking things. Pineapple and coconut were a beautiful combination. And it just took just around 6-7 mins of baking time.
We had a little mid-night tea party, and there was a very happy face sitting beside me and seeing him happy, I was the happiest :-)
2 tbsp heaped - whole wheat flour (aata)
1 tbsp heaped - pineapples, finely chopped (one slice from the can)
1/8 tsp - baking powder
2 tbsp - honey
2 tbsp - sunflower oil
2 tbsp - coconut milk
2 tbsp - dessicated coconut
a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In another bowl, mix together the pineapple pieces with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix lightly.
- Spoon the batter into the paper moulds and put them on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the center of the preheated oven and bake for around 6-7 minutes. Serve.