1/2 cup - all purpose flour (maida)
1/8 tsp - baking powder
a generous pinch of bicarbonate of soda
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp - dessicated coconut
1/2 tbsp - dark cocoa powder
a generous pinch of cinnamon powder
handful of dark chocolate chips
3 tbsp - sugar
4 tbsp - sunflower oil
1/8 cup - low fat milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with a baking paper.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the oil and milk.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the liquid mixture. Do not overmix.
- Scoop up 1 tbsp of the mixture and shape into balls. Place them on the lined tray, spread well apart, and flatten them slightly.
- Place the tray in the center of the oven and bake for approx 12-13 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the baking tray for a couple of minutes minutes, then transfer the cookies to the wire rack to cool completely.