Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Special Sweets for my Special Friends!

It's not a special day but this special post is for all my close friends who have always been my support system, in my good times and not so good times. having good friends is truly a blessing.


Just a sweet little SMS, a chat over a cup of tea or quick messages on Watsapp, always being there when one makes serious decision like of one should buy a particular dress or not, talking on the phone, purposely fighting for fun, the unnecessary nagging, sending pictures (I am talking about you, Herr G) to irritate and making the other jealous and most importantly, being present in trying times. I am really lucky to have such amazing friends in my life and they mean the world to me.


A virtual treat for all my special friends and a big, big, big hug to all of you. Thanks for being a part of my life. 

This base of all the sweets in this box is of badam barfi (see my recipe here), badam apple (see my recipe here), badam square with edible glitter and silver balls, triangle with edible colour and decorated with edible glitter gel, badam tokri filled with nutella, garnished with candied ginger, spiral painted and decorated with indian paan mukhwas and a red coloured heart. 



Go, be creative and surprise your close ones with this box of sweets and have a good time :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, such a sweet lovely post Rachana. True friends are indeed a blessing for life. Can I pick one of those too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¨ * ¨ * ¨ * Happy Holidays * ¨ * ¨ * ¨ *

    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho how u have been long time
    wish ya great yr ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice decoration! Fruit cake sounds delicious and it has chocolate! My kind of a cake. Thanks for this food guide.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails